COMPOSITE REPAIR & LAMINATION
Working on a wide variety of boats has led us to encounter numerous different situations.
Year after year, we continually add to our knowledge base in the construction of boats and parts.
From the cruising boat to the motorboat, via round-the-world sailors, we split our work into 2 categories:
- Minor work: following a small collision, for example
- Major work: as a result of violent impact following a dismasting, or collision with an unidentified floating object
A few examples of our work:
- Lamination of keel fin and bulb post-assembly or following removal of keel
- Repair of Figaro hatch surround
- Installation of autopilot mount
- Repair of laminated rudder
- Structural and external repairs